Wednesday, November 14, 2018

YOUR MARRIAGE IS BLESSINGS

*YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE IS A BLESSING*



I can't remember if I ever told my husband when we were friends that I usually preach in the bus, sometimes I stay at a strategic place and distribute gospel tracts to people. Yes, it started during my University days, I can't explain the tussle that ensued between me and the Holy Spirit whenever I board a public transport; It was a struggle till I yielded and it gradually became a part of me till date. I feel a great and inexplicable joy anytime I witness to someone about Christ especially in the bus.


During our courtship, we call each other almost every morning around 7:30am. The very first time he called me, I couldn't pick because I was in the middle of my bus evangelism. Smiling. I returned his call and told him I was ministering in the bus.
"Wow that's great...evangelist Fatimat" He commended me.


The funny incident happened on a day we were going out together. #Laughing.
Actually I didn't plan to witness in the bus that day but I had to because the Holy Spirit prompted me and On a second thought I felt Mayowa"s presence could have been my only excuse for not preaching in the bus that day. I was ashamed and I really don't know how he would feel,  But that wouldn't be a good reason so I did my thing anyway. 😆😆


He gave me a beautiful smile after I was done while holding my hand lovingly. I felt on top of the World.


A relationship that kills your passion for God,
A relationship that drains your love for Christ,
A relationship that sap your zeal for the things of God's Kingdom,
A relationship that drag you into disobedience to the Holy Spirit,
A relationship that does not stir you up in your walk with God, is that one a relationship? No, certainly.

Your relationship/marriage doesn't revolve around you alone, it must bring Profit to God"s course because your relationship/marriage is ordained to be a blessing.

During courtship, you can start touching and impacting lives together thereby promoting God's course.

I know of a courting/ engaged couple who set aside a day for house-to-house evangelism. I remember a new convert gave a testimony in my former church mentioning the name of this young couple as channel to his salvation.

Your marriage is a blessing. It is not just about the two of you enjoying life together. Your Union should give God pleasure and bring profit to His kingdom; this is real relationship.


You can both enjoy your courtship to the peak by exploring things, activities and places but it is more interesting if your relationship promote God's course.

Why not try reaching out to lives together as a couple or couple-to-be.

A visit to the orphanage together, go on short term missions, hospital visitations, prison evangelism, serving as volunteers to the vision of others, spending time with couples whose marriage is a model to you etc. These are few ways to explore.

Your relationship/marriage is a blessing promoting the course of Christ. I need you to begin to see your relationship in this way.

You are blessed!
You can both conquer kingdoms for God's profit while enjoying life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment